COMPUTER MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR SERVICES
In addition to our regular repair and build services, ICIS is adding a "Computer Maintenance" service package.
The cost of this package is $95.00 + tax and includes 2 hours of bench time to run the check-points below.
The check-points included in this package are aimed at avoiding the types of issues we see on many computers that cause them to run poorly and often lead to costly repairs
- Infection removal - trojans, malware, spyware, virii
- Software + hardware upgrades
- Test and replace faulty hardware
- Data recovery and retrieval for non-functional and/or damaged systems
- Extensive multi-pass RAM + HD integrity scans
- Installing and setting up scheduled backup system
Multi-Point Service Check includes items listed below:
- Check that all cooling fans are working properly
- Check that all air vents, fan grills, and heat sinks are clear of obstructions
- Check that the Operating System has all current critical updates
- Check that the anti-virus software is updated and active
- Check that the system is free of spyware, malware, and viruses
- Check that the RAM (memory) is adequate for the Operating System
- Check that the Hard Drive has the minimum recommended free space
- Remove temporary files to create additional free Hard Drive space
- Defragment files on the Hard Drive
Multi-Point Service Check DOES NOT include items listed below:
- Replacement parts for non-working hardware.
- New Anti-virus Software.
- Extensive malware, spyware, or viral removal and decontamination.
- Reinstallation of Operating System or installation of new Operating System.